Saturday, June 15, 2013

Getting started

After years of sewing first for myself, then for family and friends, and at the encouragement of many of them, I finally took the plunge and opened up an Etsy store :) Let me tell you - it takes some courage to put yourself out there in this way! It's so personal - you put these little pieces of yourself out there in the big wide world and wait ..... and wait ..... and hope that someone out there likes it enough to take it home with them! It's a nerve wracking, nail biting experience.

Ready to ship partner - hope you like it!
I've started with a few little things that I'd previously made and will be adding more stuff as I play in my craft room. I hope you'll find something in my little store that you like for you or a loved one. If there is something you wish I made please don't hesitate to leave a comment - I'm always open to suggestions or special orders.
Grocery bags from thrifted sheets
I love to work with linen, thrifted, vintage, upcycled and new fabrics. My current favorite items are bags and pouches, but I also like to make quilts and I'm always trying something new.

More sidekick totes
Join me in my creative journey and take a minute to say hi -  I'd love the company!

No comments:

Post a Comment