Sunday, June 16, 2013

Taking photos

I always thought I was a decent photographer - I don't have a fancy camera, but I do have a decent one. I took photos of my kids that I was pretty pleased with. And with an iPhone, taking good photos isn't really hard at all is it? But then I started trying to take "product" photos.

Another scrappy pouch

And let me tell you - that's a whole different ball game! Trying to take a photo of something you've made - trying to capture what makes it so special, is a lot harder than it looks! So I turned to my friend Ms Feisty who I knew was good a taking photos  - but WOW! She takes AMAZING photos!



They were so good she made me want to buy my own stuff! It's so nice to have such talented friends :) You can go over to her blog to see more of her fabulous work.

1 comment: